Virtual Youth Career Expo
4 Jun 2020
Be Future Ready! Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area has joined with our partners at Workforce Solutions Capital Area, and the Texas Workforce Commission, to host a region-wide Central Texas Virtual Youth Career Expo on June 17, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The virtual expo will highlight industries with in-demand occupations across Central Texas, including healthcare, hospitality, retail, food service, and skilled trades and manufacturing.
- Virtually Meet With Local Employers & Explore Careers
- Review Local Part-Time, Full-Time & Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Attend Free Online Career Workshops on Crafting Effective Resumes & Cover Letters
- Career Coaching Available on Virtual Job Search & Social Media Networking Strategies
- Explore www.WorkInTexas.com, Build a Profile & Review Immediate Job Matches
- Upskill! Chat with Specialists from Local Colleges & Training Centers About Certification Programs for Careers in High-Demand Fields
Don't miss this opportunity to launch your career right from your own computer, or mobile device.
Pre-register to attend: bit.ly/wsrcavirtualcareerexpo
Employers, Free Interactive Booths Are Available: https://ruralcapitalarea.getyourbooth.com/